• Provide Peace of Mind •
Are You Prepared to Retire?
Mentally, Emotionally, Financially
To provide peace of mind, enroll in the Embracing Your Retirement Program and plan your retirement successfully!
For many, retirement is an exciting time and an easy transition. For some, the change can create stress. In place of work structure, you are free to fill your days. Learn about the psychological and social aspects of being prepared and how they can affect you and your family. Obtain ideas to embrace the lifestyle changes and resources to keep healthy and well. Develop a personal financial plan and budget. Pre-retirement planning and counseling can better prepare individuals for a smoother transition by providing peace of mind.
How can the Embracing Your Retirement Program prepare you for retirement?
- understand the social aspects of retirement, how they impact your lifestyle, expectations and relationships
- Be more knowledgeable on expectations and how to better manage change
- Learn how to enjoy your retirement
- Find out how to manage any health and wellness concerns
- Learn more about government and your company pension plan and benefits
- Provides information on financial, investment and legal planning
- Develop a personalized financial plan and budget to help achieve your goals
- Discover post-retirement career options and out-of-country living
- Helps you and your family to plan ahead and feel more in control
Your retirement affects those who share your life. Your spouse or significant other is encouraged to attend. The Embracing Your Retirement Program is available as a full one and a half day (or 3 -4 hours sessions).