Management and Human Resources Services
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
he ability of an organization to grow and meet their client’s or customer’s needs while implementing its strategic plan and remaining financially viable is greatly dependent on the selection of its staff throughout the recruiting process. “Human Capital” is your most essential resource in meeting your organizational objectives.
We at Qxplore are able to assist you with a variety of services to meet your business needs: They may include:
- Executive Search and Recruitment
- Publication of staffing positions required to be filled
- Assessment of applications
- Prescreening of candidates
- Assist in the interview and selection process
nce individuals become an employee, it remains the organization’s responsibility to ensure that these individuals understand the role and responsibilities associated with their position. It is their responsibility to support the organization’s strategic plan so that it can reach its goals and continue to be successful.
We at Qxplore are able to assist you with operational activities and policy development that best suits your organizational needs. They may include:
- Strategic Human Resource Planning
- Job Descriptions, Performance Measurements and Evaluations
- Development of Personnel Policies and Procedures
- Programs to Reduce Benefit Costs
- Outplacement Services
orking within a union environment can be challenging for both parties within the collective labour agreement. Often, many elements of an agreement are agreed upon based on the current social and financial circumstances. Constantly changing economic factors can bring tremendous unexpected pressures on the day to day operation of the business.
We at Qxplore are able to assist you with labour relations activities that best meet your needs. This might include:
- Mediation and Conflict Resolution
- Impartial Analysis and Recommendations
- Sector Specific Business Research and Analysis
- Preparation of Arbitrations
- Preparation / Participation in Labour Negotiations
Health and Safety
reating a safe and healthy working environment is one more element that will contribute to an ongoing successful organization. While business is highly regulated by the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OSHA) and the Workers Safety and Insurance Act a clearly defined overall Health and Safety Policy, Programs and Procedures can ensure safeguarding employees while also protecting your business.
Under OSHA, you as the employer must be able to prove that you had taken all reasonable care to prevent an accident. In conjunction with Bill C-45 the scope of responsibility has been expanded to include the employer, your managers, and your employees being held criminally liable for health and safety violations in the workplace. Positive initiatives will generate bottom line benefits.
We at Qxplore have the skills and experience to assist you with your Health and Safety Policy, Programs and Procedures that best suits your business needs: They may include:
- The development of an overall company Health and Safety Policy
- Assist with all programs and procedures as required by OSHA and WSIB
- Provide Workplace Hazardous Material Information System (WMHIS)
- Provide training to your Joint Health and Safety Committee (Certification Levels 1 and 2)
- Preparation for a Work-Well Audit
- Post audit remediation and enhancements