Gail A. Lynch, BPE, HRMC
Gail Lynch is a Human Resource specialist with over 35 years of experience working with the Ontario government in the Ministry of Government Services, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of the Attorney General, Ministry of Solicitor General, and Ministry of Community and Social Services.
In these positions she undertook a wide variety of Human Resource assignments including Planning, Recruitment, Injury and Illness Management, Workplace Discrimination and Harassment Prevention, and applying Collective Agreements. Gail also administered Projects such as being the HR Project Lead for the Justice Delay Reduction Initiative, the Victim Services Division, and the HR Ontario Competency Project. Gail’s experience in Labour Relations is extensive including Mediation and Arbitration; Labour Relations Training, Public Relations, Health and Safety, and Strike Response.Gillian Gish received her Bachelor of Social Work Degree in 2008, and Master of Social Work with a Specialization in Clinical Practice in 2014. She has been a registered social worker since 2008 and has 12 years experience working with families, children, youth and adults in the human service field.
Human Resource Services
- Dispute Resolution and Mediation
- HR Planning/Organizational design; organization review, development or restructuring
- Job description writing, revising, evaluating and classification, compensation, application of policies and directives
- Injury and Illness Management and Employee Accommodation; training and case management, return to work plans, third party vendors and Workplace Insurance Board claims mgt.
- Recruiting, Interviewing and Selection, Competency/Behaviour Based Recruitment; management coaching and training
- Providing strategic and managerial advice: to clients on day-to-day operations, employee relations, operational and human resources plans
- Providing general HR advice and information on benefits, pension, merit increases, pay for performance, compensation
- Workplace, Discrimination and Harassment Prevention including providing training, investigating and resolving complaints, managing third party vendors, reporting and providing workplace restoration
- Health and Safety and Organizational Wellness; Certified Level 1 and 2; advice and guidance on Employer Occupational Health and Safety requirements and issues; develop and implement Employee Wellness Program and/or initiatives
- Employee/Labour Relations; interpretation, advising consulting on collective agreements, policies, guidelines and directives, progressive discipline, attendance management and performance issues.
- Stage 2 Representative for Employer: research jurisprudence, case law, obtain documentation, interview manager, recommend settlement options, present Employer case, respond to union argument
Learn more about your consultants, click on a name!
D. Lynn Andrews, Ph.D., C.Psych.
Jose Benvenuto, M.S.W., M.A. RSW
Nadine Bilawski, M.A., CCC, RP (Qualifying)
Donna Boulton, M.Sc., C. Psychologist
Katie Bremner, M.ADS, BCBA
Paula Buskard, M.A., RSSW
Laura Campbell, MA, BCBA
Jillian Carnrike M.A., RP
Anita Chard, M.S.W., RSW
Tanya Clemens , M.S.W., R.S.W.
Treena Cook, M.S.W., R.S.W.
Diana Cooper, M.A.
Patricia De Courcy-Ireland,M.S.W,RSW
Lyelle Ducoy, M.I.P., RP
Deanna Dulmage, CHRP
Riley Fox-Cassibo, M.C., RP
Julie Gervais, M.A.
Dana Glass, M.S.W., RSW
Shara Highgate, Ph.D., C.Psych.
Michelle Holloway, BCBA, MADS
Belinda Holmes. M.S.W, RSW
Tony James, B.A.
Greg Kerr M.Sc., D.C.
Robert Kitcher, M.A., RP
Jared Kitcher, P.Eng
Kathleen Lanoue, M.S.W., RSW
Lily Lee, B.Comm.
Linda Leonard, M.Div., D.Min., RMFT, RP
Shawn Lowe, B.A., R.S.W.
Gail A. Lynch, BPE, HRMC
Tina MacCauley-Gray, M.A.
Alison Maratos, M.S.W., RSW
Jeremy Mills, Ph.D., C.Psych.
Shannon Mossip, M.A. C.Psych.
Eva Mourelatos, M.A., RP.
Mohammad R. Nikkhou, Ph.D., C.Psych.
Virginia Palmer, B.A., RP
Joseph Pugelj, M.S.W., RSW
Anita Ramani Phd., BCBA-D, C. Psych.
Kristyne Ross, B.A.
Cathy Shurie, MSW, RSW, RSSW
Carl Sordoni, Ph.D., C.Psych.
Mallory Suurd, B.A., B.Ed., M.A.C.P., RP
Alena Tiberia, RSSW
Kim Trudeau-Craig, MSc., RP
Sandra J. Valks, CLU, DTM
Laura Wattie, MSW, RSW